Monday 18 June 2012

Beckham backs Roy Hodgson's men to succeed at Euro 2012.


Beckham:

"Looking at who is left in the competition, if we can get a good result now against Ukraine and then push forward, I don't see why we can't go all the way"

"Hopefully we keep continuing to play the way we do."


"It is exciting seeing an England team like that, with so many good players in it."


"I've always said that Gerrard is one of the best midfielders in the world for me He's been in that team for a number of years and to see him wear that armband and wear it with pride and play the way he does, for a start it doesn't surprise me, but I don't think it surprises many people."


Beckham has been named in a 35-man provisional squad for the Olympics, with the final 18-man squad to be announced by July 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment