Saturday 23 June 2012

Cole: It is unfinished business


Ashley Cole:

"It is unfinished business,"

“You play for your country and it is amazing to do that. But you play to win."
"I have never had the joy of winning a tournament with my country. I am not getting too ahead of myself or the team but so far it is going well.
"We have a tough game on Sunday but dreams come true and hopefully this can be one of mine.”
"I would say there are regrets. But there is nothing I can do about them now. That's over," 
"Footballers are not like any different person. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone learns from them."
"That is what football is about as well.
"Terry has been a great servant for Chelsea.
"Whatever has gone on in his life, he has put to the back of his mind and done his job in a great professional way.
"He is someone who would put his body on the line for any team and any player he plays with. He is a joy to play with."
England will take on Italy in last quarter final of EURO 12 on June 24th. 



No comments:

Post a Comment