Monday 18 June 2012

Torres Feeling Confident Ahead Of Croatia


Fernando Torres says he is feeling confident ahead of Spain Vs Croatia and insists he is ready to score the goals required to see his country through to the quarter-finals.

"I scored twice in the last game and the team played well, which is what was important"
"I feel good - but I have been playing with confidence in the national team for some time now. I have got the confidence of the coach. There is no reason to think things have to change."
"During the Euros, the level of the team will be higher at the end than it was at the start."

"Against Italy, he (Del Bosque) wanted to strengthen the midfield and we had possession of the ball. Against Ireland, we played well for the beginning. The result shows that both systems worked. We have to be ready for everything."



"We really hope we will see Iker Casillas taking the trophy again because that is what I see in my head all the time," 
"If the team plays on this level, all of us have a chance to make history and I hope the player of the tournament will be Spanish too." He said

No comments:

Post a Comment