Thursday 21 June 2012

Van der Vaart: We Are All To Blame


"There were a few problems, but it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Huntelaar was a bit angry. That's correct. Wilfred Bouma slapping the team doctor? Completely false,"

"Of course I will continue as an international. I don't feel like the calls for rejuvenation are aimed directly at me. We are all to blame for what happened."

"People often make wrong decisions in the heat of the moment. I don't have anything against it if van Marwijk continues,"

"He was successful at the World Cup and stuck with that team. A lot of players weren't in top form, though."
"It's a huge disappointment. You can always go out in a group like this, but not in this way. I understand the criticism. The way we played was unacceptable."


No comments:

Post a Comment